Will you be our next ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences is specialized in supporting companies in pharma & biotech in their daily challenges. That’s the reason why we are interested in experts like you to join and add more strength to our team.
Let’s have a look at what could be your first challenge!
As a Project Lead, you will organize, coordinate and manage investment projects for the design, construction, installation and validation of pharmaceutical manufacturing centers. These centers can consist of aseptic manufacturing equipment and their supporting technical installations and buildings. In this role, you will monitor and manage the scope of the project, its timing and budget to achieve the defined project deliverables. You also organize the project team and make sure that it operates as a project team. You also coordinate the stakeholder management.
You can be involved on one or more projects, and this in the different phase : from the project definition till handover to the customer.
How You Will Achieve It
- You focus on a specific project(s) and build and leads the project team to achieve the defined project deliverables
- You define project roles in relation to timeline, workload and required knowledge/skills
- You discuss and agree with the lead engineers and department managers about the resources working on the project
- You clarify tasks and is project problem solver
- You support the project team and assures stability in project execution
- You lead the team through the different phases (scope, layout, preliminary/detailed design, execution, verification, hand over)
- You drive the decision taking process
- You guarantee good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …)
- You assure clear communication with all parties involved : internal and external customers and stakeholders e.g. the manufacturing departments involved
- You give feedback to resource manager/lead engineer: execution status and workload of project resources
- You give feedback to program manager and coordination teams about the project management process and project progress and results
- you take care of the handover of the project to the customer and the financial closure of the project
- MastersDegree in technical/scientific area eg engineer/bio-engineer/pharmacy/..
- Experience in project management required (minimal 3yrs)
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and experience in Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of project orientated admin/cost control/management
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Strong technical, management and organizational skills
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Accuracy and interest to lead a project, including the administrative aspects, team management skills, communication skills, to interact with internal customer and to report project status ; result driven.
- Technical affinity to lead a technically complex project
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and equipment, preferably aseptic drug product manufacturing equipment