QA Validation Specialist
Brabant Wallon – CDI
#validation #QA #masterplanning #qualification #GMP #GDP #GCP
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry and putting your knowledge of validation to good use?
Our client is actively looking for a QA Validation Specialist to strengthen its activities. Our partner is active in the pharmaceutical sector.
What are your responsibilities?
As QA Validation Specialist, you are in charge to
- Put in place an active SVMP and keep it live and up to date
- Ensure we have a validation system, sops and templates to enable us to perform
- Meet the ever increasing validation requirements of audits and inspectors
- Use risk-based approaches to make validation activities efficient, cost-effective and defendable
- Validation Master Planning
- Retrospective review of validation activities in order to prioritise and define future work
- Writing a site validation master plan
- Be able to lead a validation/qualification
- Take the lead for validation activities from a Quality Perspective
- Data Integrity risk assessment and principles
Who are you?
You are graduated as a Pharmacist’s degree or a Master Science. You have 5 years of experience in QA. You have experience in wide range of validation activities-facility qualification, equipment qualification, process validation, cleaning validation/verification. Knowledge of GMP, GDP and GCP is required. You fluently speak French and English.
What can you expect?
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. The opportunity to develop your skills or to evolve within this company is also open.