QA Sterility Officer
Brabant Wallon – contracting
#QA #GMP #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a QA Sterility Officer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
The purpose of the role is to support the operation QA team. Here are you main tasks:
- Perform quality oversight on the production zone regarding sterility assurance (UDF, EM, good practice, housekeeping)
- Compliance authority for change controls linked to the production
- Identify, develop, and implement improvements to the quality oversight processes regarding sterility assurance
- Perform quality oversight of production documentation
- Follow up of the planification and execution of UDF oversight
- Follow up of the planification and reporting EM reports
- Support the quality team for deviation and investigations
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in Sciences or in Engineering
- You have an experience in QA within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- You have good knowledge of vaccines/immunology process and products
- You speak French and English
- You are quality oriented, a team player and have good communication skills.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92