Fixed Contract – Region Aalter – Eeklo – Gent
#calculations #piping #mechanical
Are you passionate about calculating industrial projects? And are you interested in piping and mechanical? And do you have a previous experience as Estimating Engineer or similar? Then keep on reading!
Our partner is searching for an Estimating Engineer to join their team in Aalter. This reputable manufacturing company is worldwide active in the industrial sector and is well known for their wide and strong technical knowledge. Although being an international company, they have an SME ambience. With their internal career path, you can develop yourself while working. On top of that you will work in a modern environment with a new coffee bar and a rooftop terrace.
As an Estimating Engineer you’ll arrive in an industrial setting, and you’ll be responsible for cost price calculations for industrial projects with a focus on mechanical and piping. Your duties will consist of several diverse activities:
- You analyse the customer's request and look for various possibilities.
- You come up with a technical solution tailored to the customer.
- You justify and document the chosen technical solutions and prepare the calculation file.
- You look for the right suppliers, partners, and subcontractors to make the assignment a success.
- You always succeed in making the most accurate proposal possible, taking deadlines into account.
- You ensure a smooth file transfer to the Project Manager who is responsible for the execution of the works.
- You report to the Department Manager Piping & Mechanical
Who are you?
To successfully perform the above tasks and responsibilities, as an Estimating Engineer, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree or similar by experience backed up with excellent knowledge of MS Office. Experience in an industrial environment is a plus. You can work autonomously but are also a real teamplayer. Stress is something you have never heard of, and deadlines motivate you. Lastly, you are an analytical person with an eye for detail.
What can you expect?
As Estimating Engineer you’ll work in a dynamic and open working environment with pleasant colleagues. Furthermore, you’ll receive an attractive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits and an immediate fixed contract. Finally, you’ll enjoy the opportunity for personal and professional development through internal training and education.
Does this position meet your expectations? Then apply directly via the website or contact Sara Van Den Bossche on +32 (0)4 72 79 10 42 or via sara.vandenbossche(@)jeffersonwells.be.