Province de Luxembourg – CDI
#Cellsculture #Biologist #QC technician #ELISA #Pharma
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences is your partner in your search for professional opportunities.
If you are interested to join a highly committed R&D team to develop a novel therapeutic solution for the treatment of cancer, here is the opportunity.
Our client is a pioneering biopharmaceutical company redefining cancer treatment.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Lab Technician you will take part in the R&D and contribute to the development of investigational atbodies. You will support the team in the discovery and analysis of product candidates. You will be amenable to use a variety of both cell culture and analytical techniques (methods such as cell viability, ELISA, SDS-PAGE and Western blotting as well as enzymatic assays). You will work under the supervision and in close collaboration with the Associate Scientists.
The duties and responsibilities are:
- Write and execute experiments, participate to data analysis and reporting.
- Execute experiments according to protocols to produce reliable and precise data
- Participate to procedures and experiments design based on literature.
- Report laboratory procedures and data according to the good documentation practices
- Prepare samples intended for in house and outsourced analysis
- Ensure proper sample recording
- Generate data together with scientific members of the project team
- Keep laboratory and equipment clean and organized to ensure safety within the premises
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor degree in biotechnology or equivalent with a min 3 years of laboratory experience
- You have an expertise in protein analysis methods such as ELISA, enzymatic assays, SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting
- You have an expertise in cell culturing techniques, including viability assays
- You have a strong organization skill and the ability to multitask in a rapidly developing environment
- You are a team player with a results-oriented problem-solving spirit
- You are proactive, a fast learner, motivated and enthusiastic
- You are flexible and you have a positive attitude
. What can you expect?
A Permanent contract in an innovative research environment providing an excellent career opportunity for a motivated individual You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Hanna MIMOUNI, [email protected] .