Process & Analytical Development Specialist
Charleroi – CDI
#cellstherapy #Process #development #Scientist #Biotechnology
To lead its increasing number of development and manufacturing projects, our partner is looking for a highly motivated P&AD specialist.
What are your responsibilities?
- The development of cell production for therapeutic use: working in aseptic conditions, isolation and culture of stem cells or differentiated cells (of different bodily origins) in a GMP-like environment.
- Monitoring of the process with analytical methods.
- Organization and planning of experiments based on interaction with the experts and team leaders.
- Use of different cell isolation techniques (automated cell separation techniques) from human tissues (bone marrow, blood, tissues, organs) as well as culture and harvesting (T-flasks, cell factories, disposable bioreactors, centrifuges, TFF, etc.).
- Careful management of related documentation.
- Work in a team and report to the team leader.
Who are you?
- Holder of a relevant degree in science and preferentially several years of experience with aseptic manipulations.
- Mastery of cell culture conditions, experience with cell therapy is a plus.
- Understanding GMP standards, rigorous and quality conscious.
- Good knowledge of genetic engineering or bioprocessing (bioreactors) in a cell and gene therapy context.
- Results and problem solving oriented.
- Ability to handle multitask.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract within a growing and dynamic biotech company. You will work in a human-sized working environment with convivial atmospheres and scientific challenges. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]