Verviers – CDI
#validation #engineer #protocols #reports #R&D #ISO #FDA #quality
You have a first experience in industry? You are an efficient person? You can handle different projects simultaneously owing to your organizational skills? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Validation Engineer to join its R&D team. This international company is well-known in the sector of sterilization solutions.
What are your responsibilities?
As Validation Engineer, you work in close cooperation with the Validation Coordinator and you ensure that validation activities are carried out according to the agreed time-schedule. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- You write validation work instructions for production staff and the lab, and you make sure it complies with protocol requirements. (This includes but is not limited to: creation of validation items, creation of CSA, programming cycles in Antares and Scada, lab work request).
- You are responsible for annual equipment re-commissioning (sterilization and laboratory).
- You collect and prepare data to prepare validation reports.
- You execute validation protocols and technically driven customer projects (which include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning validation activities, project runs, ancillary resources, lab testing and sample handling, in order to minimize the risk of errors in the execution;
- Cycle programming and preparation of necessary process documents and safety assessments;
- Microbiological samples;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Prepare lab work request with all relevant information required to perform laboratory analysis.)
- You update validation status in the relevant places.
- You maintain the quality and integrity of information required for validation records. You report any deviation to the Validation Coordinator.
- You provide support to Maintenance or Engineering in the performance of IQ/OQ/PQ activities of new or existing facility equipment.
- You organize work of validation operators for load preparation.
- You maintain the validation work area (you keep it clean and well organized).
Who are you?
You are graduated as an Industrial Engineer (or equivalent). You have a good knowledge of Modern Quality Systems and standards (ISO & FDA). Ideally, you have a first experience in the industry and in project management. You speak fluently French and English. You have excellent organizational abilities. You are efficient and accurate.
What can you expect?
Our partner offers you a key function under a temporary contract (6 months) and after that a permanent contract.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply directly on our website. Do you have questions? You can contact Hanna MIMOUNI, [email protected]