Permanent Contract – Bruges area
#Automotive #Mechatronics #testing #prototyping #Ferrari #McLaren
Have you always been passionate about high-end sports cars & Engineering? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? This job might be something for you!
We are looking for a Test Engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
As a Test Engineer, you will be testing and validating newly developed high-tech mechatronic systems, using different developmental test benches. You are part of our Test Lab Team and will report to the Test Lab Team Lead. Your daily tasks:
· Perform increasingly complex tests on prototypes and pre-series parts.
· You take ownership for all phases of the testing process to reach a successful outcome.
· You will analyze and discuss the results with the development team.
· You are involved in both the development and preparation of the tests and in the development of high-end test bench systems.
· You support the assembly of test components and set-ups needed to perform the tests.
Who are you?
For you to be able to perfectly execute the responsibilities of a Test Engineer you preferably have a master’s degree Electro-mechanics or Electronics with a strong interest in Mechatronics. You are good at modelling physical events. Because you work in an international environment you are a real team player, have good communication skills and a good knowledge of English. You are strong in analytics and problem solving and you possess a critical mindset.
Experience with MATLAB is a plus!
What can you expect?
As consultant Test Engineer you will get a competitive salary package with a complete asset of extra advantages in the way of a direct and permanent contract. You'll be able to enjoy on the job as well as e-learning to improve your skills. Together we'll build your career as you see it!
Does this vacancy match with your expectations? Apply now through the website or contact Luisa Rojas at (+32) 0499 16 89 82 or by email: luisa.rojas(at)jeffersonwell.be