QC Validation Expert
Charleroi – contracting
What are your responsibilities?
The QC Validation Expert main role is to implement and maintain the QC infrastructure & equipment in the Quality Control department. He reports to the QC supervisor infra & equipment. In order to fulfill his role, he:
- Is involved in the QC equipment management in partnership with technical service and quality control operations (order, installation, maintenance, qualification..)
- Drafts/reviews QC documents linked to equipment qualification (URS, IQ/OQ/PQ, instructions, Change control,…)
- Acts as an interface with subcontractors in partnership with technical service
- Is involved in the installation, modifications and improvements of QC lab infrastructures
- Is involved in EMS management
- Takes the lead on deviations/CAPA regarding QC equipment, EMS and infrastructure
- Takes part to internal and/or external audits, if necessary
- Maintains an open and effective communication with all other QC team members and with other departments (Production, QA, and Technical Service)
- Functionally manages QC supports
Who are you?
- Graduate level in chemistry, biochemistry, clinical chemistry, biology, etc.
- At least 2 year’s experiences in cGMP environment
- At least B1 English level
- Organization skills, multitasking
- Quality minded, autonomous, rigorous, attentive to details, persevering and pro-active
- Teamwork and teaching skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Ms Teams
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract within a growing and dynamic biotech company. You will work in a human-sized working environment with convivial atmospheres and scientific challenges. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply or send your CV, [email protected]