Flow Cytometry QC Coordinator
Charleroi – CDI
To lead its increasing number of development and manufacturing projects, our partner is looking for a highly motivated Flow Cytometry QC Coordinator.
What are your responsibilities?
The Flow Cytometry QC Coordinator main role is to support the Flow Cytometry QC Supervisor in his / her function to achieve goals of the platform and customers.
- Support the Flow Cytometry QC supervisor in the team management
- Support the Flow Cytometry QC supervisor by ensuring the requested delegated tasks
- Ensure the role of backup of the Flow Cytometry QC supervisor during his / her absence
- Maintain effective, constructive and positive communication with all QC team members and other departments
- Attend internal and/or external meetings with PL / client to present and discuss QC topics, results or issues when required
- Be a reference person for questions regarding methods performed / equipment used in the platform
- Share his/her expertise in analytical methods with other members of the QC team; participate in troubleshooting of experiment and equipment issues
- Interpret analytical results and warn immediately the QC PL / Supervisor / Manager in case of unusual event/result/OOS
- Initiate or review deviations, OOS, CHC linked to the Flow cytometry platform and lead necessary investigation. Implement CAPA
- Double check filled forms or data generated by QC Experts / Specialists / Technicians, for testing which he / she is trained
- Fill certificates of analysis and ensure that a product will only be released if its specifications are met
- Participate to the drafting / review of instructions and forms in collaboration with MSAT / P&AD department
- Ensure that all documents (forms, etc) and files (DWH, etc) are filled / double checked and CoA are generated in a timely manner according to release planning
- Warn the QC Supervisor or QC Manager in case of problem
- Takes part to internal and/or external audits, if necessary
Who are you?
- Master degree or higher in biology, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, clinical chemistry or relevant experience in a similar position in the sector of biotechnology/pharma/cell therapy
- Experience in people management
- Experience in Flow Cytometry is a strong asset
- At least 2 years of experience in cGMP environment and/or quality control
- Organization skills, multitasking, flexibility and autonomous
- Efficient communication
- Skills in use of FACS Celesta – FACS Verse – FACS MACSQuant Flow Cytometers are a plus
- Results oriented; problem solving
- Quality minded, rigorous and pro-active and continuous improvement driven
- Fluent in French and in English (at least B1 level)
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, Compliance Wire, Ms Teams, TrackWise are a plus
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract within a growing and dynamic biotech company. You will work in a human-sized working environment with convivial atmospheres and scientific challenges. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]