QA Technical Services
Contracting – Walloon Brabant
#qa #gmp #qualityassurance #technicalservices #sop #deviation #capa
Do you have experience in QA in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you a rigorous? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a QA Technical Services to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a QA Technical Services, you will provide support and/or oversight for QA activities related to the “in place/in use” aspect of one or more Quality systems (e.g. deviation treatment) within a Manufacturing Performance Unit. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Ensure support is provided to develop process documents that are in alignment with regulatory expectations and internal global policies and standards
- Ensure state-of-the-art and best industry practices are reflected in our development
- Manage QA activities related to one or more Quality Systems
- Support the development of transversal GxP Process:
– SOPs on SOPs
– Training Management
– Archive Management
– Documentation Management
– Changement Management
– Deviation/CAPA Management
– Management review
- Manage relationship with operations
- Identify potential quality and compliance risks and help to manage these risks through the existing quality systems
Who are you?
You have experience in QA in the pharmaceutical industry. You are rigorous and dynamic. You speak fluently French and English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]