Walloon Brabant – contracting
#Pharma #Validation #Equipment #Qualification #Automation
You have experience in Validation in the pharma sector? You have a good knowledge in automated systems. You have an eye for details and for work well done? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Validation Engineer to join its team.
- You execute validation of Automated systems
- You write the TCD (Technical Change Description) and ERES assessments
- In collaboration with the validation technician, you write and execute validation protocols (FAT, SAT, IQ-OQ)
- You schedule and design validation activities
- You assure appropriate quality oversight on equipment validation and qualification
- You have an Engineering or Scientific Degree (or equivalent acquired through professional experience)
- You have minimum 3 years experiences in Qualification/validation process in a pharmaceutical environment
- You have a good understanding of automated equipment’s controlled by Wonderware Archestra, Siemens PCS7, Siemens TIA Portal, Rockwell, Emerson DeltaV
- You are a good communicator
- You are autonomous, rigorous, team player with a critical mind
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.
Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]