Our Partner located in Mont-Saint-Guibert is looking for a Project Manager Operations
• Acts as a liaison between clients and CCSM.
• Actively participate in client meetings, as deem appropriate based on study and client needs. In some cases, this role may be required to organize and lead the meeting.
• Assist with creation, as applicable, and maintains a project timeline based on client needs
• Assist with the setup and implementation of clinical studies including, but not limited to, distribution of clinical trial material and ancillary supplies to ensure accurate and timely receipt to client of study materials. In some cases this role may be required to manage the setup and implementation.
• Reviews all client specific project details including the packaging, labeling, and distribution of clinical trial material and ancillary supplies with maximum attention to accuracy
• Work alongside Project Manager Solutions to ensure continue movement of assigned tasks.
• Work alongside assigned Project Manager in other regions as project needs are identified.
• Reviews and approves packaging, distribution, and return documents, as applicable • Reviews and monitors inventory thresholds and expiry dating, update client as needed data
• Assists in sourcing material as outlined in client specific documentation throughout the history of the project
• Provides distribution solutions for cold chain supplies and controlled temperature shipment needs
• Utilizes project management tools to ensure time management in adequate planning, evaluation, and submission of risk assessment timelines on projects • Issues accountability and reconciliation reports
• Partners with other team members in Operations to ensure processes and procedures are maintained.
• Works with team members to address, research and resolve issues and concerns raised by clients
• Maintains all client specific records, documents, reports, and correspondence
• Ensures project activities are documented and billed correctly
• Delegates, provides instruction, and assists in training, as identified by Director of Project Management of other Project Management Team members.
• Partners with Quality Assurance to develop or revise applicable documents (i.e. SOPs, Work Instructions, etc)
• Partners with Quality Assurance and team members to ensure compliance of SOPs and correct deviations in a timely manner
• Communicates operational and personal concerns and opportunities for improvement to department leaders
• Takes responsibility for personal skill development in continuing to learn current pharmaceutical standards and industry trends
• Knows, understands, and complies with the company’s standard operating procedures and policies
• Performs other related job duties or responsibilities as assigned
• 0-3 years of related work experience working with the principles and practices involved in cGMP and Clinical Trial Management
• Must possess a detailed and proactive approach to management in problem solving of daily operations
• Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills
• Superior time management skills for working within a fast-paced environment
• Able to critically evaluate situations, and adapt quickly in making timely and independent decisions
• Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and the ability to work well independently and as a team member
• Confidentiality of all clients proprietary and pharmaceutical related information is essential
• Strong awareness of ownership of assigned projects and responsibilities
• Cultural awareness while working across regions with internal or external team members
• Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
• Office Equipment: Telephone, calculator, photocopier, fax, and scanning machines
• Other Facility Equipment
• Other company proprietary software
• Fluent in French and in English
If you are interested in this position, you can send your resume to Dimitri Soupart : [email protected]