Demand Manager-Soda Ash & Derivatives GBU– Brussels
Jefferson Wells is your partner in your research for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allows us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain,
QA, QC, RA, …) according to your interests.
Interested by Demand Manager-Soda Ash & Derivatives GBU? You want to work in an innovative and international pharmaceutical industry?
This position is for you.
Your responsibilities :
- Forecast Coordination and Analysis
- Coordinate Demand Review meeting
- Support S&OP & Supply plan preparation
- Reporting & Other related duties
- Systems duties (DynaSys)
- Projects: Participate in different ad-hoc duties as they relate to the Supply Chain Department
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong knowledge of demand planning process
- Experience SAP, MRP, DynaSys, other planning tools
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Good communication and Team building skills
- Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and firm understanding of statistical concepts as well as modeling concepts
- 3-7 years related experience in Supply Chain with experience in Demand Planning
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics, turns, margin contributions, etc.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- College degree (Business, engineering or related field), graduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP and Dynasys, or other software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Experienced with other software packages including Windows, and Microsoft Office.
Our offer :
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me : [email protected]
If you do not find yourself in this offer but are looking for opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, feel free to send your CV and visit our website www.jeffersonwells.be
Other opportunities are available and may be suitable for you.