Formulation Development Scientist
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#Pharma #GMP #Formulation #Antibodies #Scientist
What are your responsibilities?
The lab-based role is:
- to support the development of formulation of monoclonal antibodies through the application of manufacturing (buffer exchange) and analytical techniques (size variants, charge variants, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE,…)
The main deliverables of the role are:
- prepare formulations of antibody for stability studies
- collect experimental data following established analytical methods
- write accurate and precise experiment reports, for all activities follow Good Scientific Practices
- help generate study protocols and reports to justify the selection of preferred NBE formulations
Who are you?
- Biology or Analytical chemistry degrees or equivalent
- 2 years of industrial experience, experience with analytical techniques or/and formulation, ideally with proteins/antibodies derived molecules
- Practical laboratory skills with HPLC/UPLC (especially size exclusion), charge variants, UV/Vis spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, …
- A working knowledge and practical laboratory experience of antibodies and their formulation would be a plus
- Experience in writing accurate and precise experiment reports
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation, protocols and summary report writing would be a plus
- A working knowledge and practical laboratory experience in GxP would be a plus
- Technical english is mandatory
- Familiar with creative, flexible, fast pace and stimulating environment in a multidisciplinary team
What can you expect?
We offer you an open-ended contract as well as an attractive salary package. You will also take advantage of the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training.
Interested? Do not wait any longer!