Walloon Brabant – contracting
#Pharma #Qualification #Process #Production
Our partner is looking for a Process Engineer who will ensure correct installation, commissioning, and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities' requirement of Secondary equipment’s and/or Isolator technologies package in coordination with Project Management.
What are your responsibilities?
- Being a representative for all Secondary equipment’s and/or Isolator technologies-related activities and installations
- Supporting the PM and users in management of activities related to this package
- Ensure regular technical contact with MPU representative (User, QA, Validation, Maintenance)
- Ensuring alignment to internal Specification and Guidance
- Reviewing design and technical documentation
- Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package’ scope
- Ensure systems start-up and punchlist solving
- Writing and executing commissioning and qualification protocols/reports
- Provide projects support in terms of technical expertise, contractors’ management and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user
Who are you?
- Engineering degree with 4 years’ experience as Process Engineer in Secondary Equipment’s and/or Isolator Technologies domains
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and cGMP environment
- Knowledge in implementation and qualification of engineering projects
- Experience and ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Fluent in French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.
Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]