Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#Pharmaceutical #GMP #Engineering
Our partner is looking for a Methods Engineer. You will analyze the performance (Safety, reliability, availability and maintenance costs) of the Packaging manufacturing unit. You’ll work with the execution team and the engineers of several disciplines
What are your responsibilities?
- You define and implement the visual management on packaging lines
- You support the implementation of the quick wins related to the new maintenance strategy
- You give support to the technical team (recurrent technical issue, root cause analysis) and to the team in charge of technical improvements on the shop floor
- You identify, prioritize and mitigate the reliability threats
- You follow the project from the definition to the implementation
- You provide regular communications and status reports to your hierarchy
Who are you?
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 Years 'experience in an Industrial Method or Reliability Engineering
- You have a strong experience in industrial Visual Management
- You have experience with LEAN manufacturing tools
- You are fluent both in French and English
- Result oriented
What can you expect?
We offer you an open-ended contract as well as an attractive salary package. You will also take advantage of the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training.
Interested? Do not wait any longer!