Product Coordinator Support
Contracting – Walloon Brabant
#pqr #productqualityreview #cqc #changecontrol #qc #gmp #pharma
You are able to work in team? Have you a good knowledge of change control processes? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Product Coordinator Support to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Product Coordinator Support, your main role will be to support to CQC Product Coordinators who are in charge of analytical transversal activities related to life cycle products and projects. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Write and ensure delivery of approved stability protocols and reports, compile and/or double check stability data
- Assemble the necessary data and information to issue the annual Product Quality Review for specific vaccines
- Write and edit CQC change control
- Compile data in comprehensive power point presentations
- Gather necessary information to complete product impact assessment in deviations were QC coordination is involved
Who are you?
You hold a master’s degree or a PhD in a scientific domain. You have a previous work experience in a cGMP environment. You have also an experience with analytical methods on biopharmaceuticals. You have a good knowledge of change control processes. You are an organized person, analytical and rigorous.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]