Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#Pharma #GMP #Validation #Visual #Inspection #FMEA #FAT #SAT
You have a relevant experience in Validation in pharma industry?
You have a previous qualification experience?
Our partner is looking for a Validation Engineer to manage validation of Automated Visual Inspection and/or Leak Detection equipments.
What are your responsibilities?
As Validation Engineer, you will able:
· To write final URS, finalize URS reviews
· To perform risk assessments, FMEA (quality and safety) and DoE
· To follow-up manufacturers (design, manufacturing, testing, FAT-SAT)
· To write and/or review validation protocols (FAT, SAT, IQ-OQ and PQ)
· To schedule and design validation activities, priorities, logistics, supplier interventions
· To perform or manage validation and flows of documentation
· To write standard Visual Inspection and/or Leak Detection instructions
· To write change management documents
· To report project progress, risk and mitigation in team meeting
Who are you?
You have Project Management skills and a previous experience in qualification/validation process in a pharmaceutical environment. You have minimum 3 years experiences in validation and/or metrology. A transversal team management is an asset.
You are flexible, organized and have a good communication.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.
Do you have any questions? You can contact Nathalie Drayes, [email protected]