Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#deviation #qa #capa #investigation #writing #report #pharma #gmp
You have experience in deviation management? You are quality oriented? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Deviation Writer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Deviation Writer, you will be responsible of deviation management in production area and responsible to investigate the complaint of customer. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Management of deviations related to the activity in the building.
- Definition of corrective and preventive actions.
- Initiate and describe the deviation in SAP system.
- Investigate process deviations to identify root-cause (operator interviews, 5Why’s, 6M,
- gemba tour, …) / Investigate Complaint
- Propose adequate CAPAs.
- Complete the deviation in SAP system, and collect annexes.
- Generate standard KPI to follow the management of deviations.
- Guarant of the deviation closure within delay.
Who are you?
You have a Master’s degree in a scientific domain. You have a good knowledge of deviation management system. You speak fluently French and you have an intermediate level in English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]