Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#qa #validation #oversight #validationplan #changecontrol #pharma #gmp
You have experience in quality assurance? You are quality oriented? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a QA Validation to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a QA Validation, you will ensure the QA oversight of the continuous validation activities for one or several production units. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Challenge, review and approve qualification and validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV) documentation and ensure they are written in accordance with the standards and procedures.
- Write some validation (VP, PQ, PV, VSR, PVR) documentation according to the standards and procedures.
- Ensure adequate oversight and follow-up on the validation deviations both in terms of content (root cause and CAPA).
- Maintain a capacity management of the resources needed to implement the quality commitment within the CVP and manages the potential lack or tradeoff with the support of its management.
- Support from a compliance point of view the MPU Product&Process, Production and QA Operations for validation topics. Build a strong partnership with these key stakeholders.
- Support the validation approach and decision during internal and external inspection and prepare the strategy of defense with MPU Product&Process, Production and QA Operations.
Who are you?
You have a degree in a scientific domain. You have experience in quality assurance and/or validation. You speak fluently French and you have an intermediate level in English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]