Contracting – Walloon Brabant
#CSV #engineer #validation #IQOQ #validationplans #validationreports #pharma #gmp
Have you experience in computer systems validation? Are you quality oriented? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a CSV Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a CSV Engineer, your main tasks will be:
- Writing, reviewing and approving of validation plans and validation summary reports
- Reviewing and approving of Technical Change Description
- Reviewing and approving of IQOQ protocols & reports, PQ protocols & reports, …
- Reviewing of CVS specific SOP’S and Templates
- Ensure the proper execution of the qualification and validation activities with respect of the GSK validation methodology
Who are you?
You hold a master’s degree in sciences. You have a relevant experience in CSV. You have a good knowledge of cGMP and specific regulations and guidelines applicable to computerized and automated systems (GAMP, Eudralex Vol 4 annex 11, 21 CFR part 11, …). You speak fluently French and English. You are autonomous, rigorous and structured. You are a team player and you have excellent communication skills.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].