Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives. Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
What are your responsibilities?
- You execute analyses such as (u)HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, UV spectrophotometry, moisture content, osmolality, pH, ELISA, Cell based potency assays, particle counting, … required for release testing, stability testing and in use testing for different Nanobody batches intended for pre-clinical and clinical use, compliant with GMP regulations.
- You execute analyses required for the qualification of analytical methods.
- You assist in drafting and finalizing GMP documents such as system instructions, analysis plans, validation plans, result reports and method validation reports.
- You interpret and report the data according to the methods and compliant with GMP regulations.
- You control that the storage of the materials is performed according to the internal guidelines and you assure that shipments of materials from and to Ablynx is executed according to the specific instructions.
- You are responsible for the daily maintenance of analytical equipment laboratory supplies and the glassware cleaning.
- You will plan your daily work independently according to the instructions given by your supervisor.
Who are you?
- Bachelor/ Master degree Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
- You had a previous experience with working in a GMP lab environment y or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of chromatographical technics – UPLC, HPLC, Size Exclusion,
- Team player, enthusiastic, accurate in execution and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sense for initiative, quality, accuracy, and detail.
- Knowledge of Dutch and good writing skills in English.
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now with your cv!