Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives. Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
For our pharmaceutical partner in Diegem we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager whereby you will be responsible in general for the managing of documents and dossiers. In addition to this, you will support clinical study submissions for early development projects. You will provide regulatory feedback on specific development topics and you will support in terms of documentation in systems.
Who are you?
- You have a scientific degree in a life sciences related domain (BS/MS)
- +/- 3 years of regulatory experience with basic regulatory knowledge of EU and US
- Regulatory experience with projects in clinical development (clinical studies, and documentation related to IND/CTA submissions)
- Experience in Big Pharma and understand that matrix (transversal collaboration, project teams etc)
- Soft skills of most importance adapts quickly, flexible and embraces change, looks for solutions on own with some guidance, positive mindset, multitasking, honest/transparent
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education. For this project you have the possibility to work partially homebased.
Are you interested? Apply now by clicking on the orange button!