SENIOR SALES ENGINEER.
Vast Contract – Regio Co. Ltd. Shanghai, China | Genk.
Key Responsibilities ?
Meeting sales targets (orders & shipments) for assigned accounts and new customers
Develop comprehensive sales plans for assigned accounts and new customers
Undertake daily sales calls in assigned accounts and new customers
Develop prospect list for sales opportunities
Analyze, identify, and create customer needs
Qualify, follow up and close opportunities for assigned accounts and new customers
Drive business growth in specific accounts in order to meet sales targets
Work with other teams to satisfy customer demand and maintain continuity of business
Develop and maintain relationships with assigned key customers
Required Competences ?
- Contributes Professional & Technical Expertise
- Collaborates & Teams Effectively
- Adds Value for Customers & Partners
- Attains Results
- Drives Growth
- High level of expertise and knowledge (Understanding of needs of customers)
- Proven experience in automated industry
- Strong background in automation
- The candidate is currently active as senior sales engineer in China and has proven experience in the sales of automation solutions similar or equal as the IPTE product portfolio or proven experience in selling customized/standard test equipment
- Intermediate level of expertise in Application Knowledge, Sales Fundamentals (Listening, Analytical, Problem Solving, Lead Qualifying, Negotiating, Persevering, Closing), Disciplined Selling Process, Customer Relationship Management
- Frequent travelling with visits to customers is a must
Educational qualifications / Work experience ?
Master’s in engineering with 4-6 years relevant sales experience or equivalent training; preferred in automated manufacturing industry
Proven network with contacts in the automated manufacturing industry and Holder of a driving license
Finally, a Good English communication abilities like listening, speaking, reading, and writing
What we offer?
You will join a leading global player in the field of automation within the domain of production and test engineering, where there is room for initiative and self-development. An attractive salary package with fringe benefits is offered to you.
Does this position meet your expectations? Then apply directly via the website your consultant will be Leslie Baert.