Contracting – WalloonaBrabant
#resource #management #qc #vaccinedevelopment #pharma #gmp
Have you an experience in understanding, effective design and application of resource and financial algorithms? Have you strong analytical skills? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Resource Manager to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Resource Manager, you will provide excellence in resource forecasting (FTE) across one QC organization to enable confident decision-making and support robust vaccine development project management and portfolio functional activities. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Harmonize, shape & integrate critical resourcing information to support decision making at project, portfolio & functional levels.
- Provide proactively strategic & fit for purpose recommendations to project, portfolio & functions senior leaders enabling informed decisions with regards to resource planning & usage.
- It requires ability to quickly analyze large range of data (planned effort, timesheet, benchmarking database, trends) and to come up with pertinent conclusions and recommendations for upper management.
- Build a solid partnership with key partners: functional leadership teams, functional capacity management teams, project management leads and finance partners.
- This implies the implementation of appropriate ways of working to ensure information flows across different level of resource management (from strategic to shop floor)
- Capture the VOC and support deployment of resource management process, systems, reports, analytics by defining specific requirements for the function, project, portfolio in terms of:
– Capacity management
– Cost planning
– Time tracking
- Act as SPOC for improvement initiatives
- Develop KPIs to monitor, manage and improve functional/ cross functional resources plan quality
- Design objectives of analyses to meet senior stakeholders needs
- Seek most appropriate external benchmark data and analyses to challenge
- Support the development of project related resource and financial forecasting acumen across diverse stakeholder groups
Who are you?
You have a demonstrated experience in understanding and effective design and application of resource and financial algorithms. You have strong analysis/analytical skills with proofed capability to integrate data, identify trends & share recommendations with upper management. You have excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, access, word, outlook, and powerpoint. You also have the ability to communicate complex matters with simplicity – persuasive with details and facts.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]