IM Compliance Qualification
Contracting – Walloon Brabant
#qualification #incomingmaterials #suppliers #quality #deviation #capa #gmp
Our partner is looking for an IM Compliance Qualification to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
What are your responsibilities?
As an IM Compliance Qualification, you will manage the qualification of incoming materials and suppliers. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Perform and follow material qualifications in partnership with the project team, MSAT, QC, TRD, Belgium manufacturing facilities and suppliers.
- Communicate suppliers/quality issues to stakeholders through appropriated escalation processes.
- Understand and manage actions of mitigation if needed.
- Understand and manage current regulatory requirements, as well as internal, environment related to incoming materials.
- Be able to support the team by writing deviation and CAPA
- Support team members on specific activities.
Who are you?
You hold a master’s degree in sciences or a technical field. You have a good knowledge of regulatory and quality system requirements and ability for the supplier to comply with standards. You speak fluently French and English. You are autonomous and you have an analytical and synthetic mind.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]