Analytical Methods Validation Specialist
Contracting – Walloon Brabant
#analyticalmethods #validation #immunoassays #qc #gmp #pharma
Our partner is looking for an Analytical Methods Validation Specialist to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
What are your responsibilities?
As an Analytical Methods Validation Specialist, you will manage the feasibility & fit-for-purpose of new immunoassays. To be successful in your role, here are your tasks:
- Feasibility, fit-for-purpose and method development design
- Project management (stakeholder maping, planification)
- Perform experimental plan, analyze the results, manage the troubleshooting
- Manage lab work (training, stock management, data integrity)
- Work in GMP lab environment
- Protocol & report writing
- Communication of the results
Who are you?
You hold a master’s degree or a phd in biochemistry or in immunology. You have a good knowledge of immunoassays development. You have experience in project management. You speak fluently French and English. You are autonomous and you have an analytical and synthetic mind.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]