Contracting – Walloon Brabant
#validation #technician #cleaning #sterilization #qualification #pharma #gmp
You have experience in validation in the pharmaceutical industry? You are rigorous and structured? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Validation Technician to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Validation Technician, you will perform validation activities according to validation procedures (cleaning, sterilization and environmental qualification). To be successful on your role, here are your main tasks:
- Performed validation execution and provide support to validation activities coordination
- Performed validation execution on site
- Write protocol and report for validation activities (Washing machine, sterilization autoclave, WFI and HVAC/environmental qualification)
- Contribute to the deviation or CAPA process as validation representative
- Work in autonomy with GSK supervision/coaching
Who are you?
You have a bachelor’s degree in sciences or in a technical domain. You have a relevant experience in validation in a pharmaceutical industry. You have a good knowledge of GMP, CFR, Eudralex, … You have an experience in cleaning, sterilization and environmental qualification. You speak fluently French and you have a good knowledge of English (reading). You are rigorous, structured, autonomous and systematic.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].