Computer System Validation
Walloon Brabant – contracting
#CSV #GMP #Validation #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a Computer System Validation to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- Writing, reviewing and approving of Validation Plans and Validation Summary Reports
- Reviewing and approving URS, SRA, DQ, ERES
- Reviewing and approving of Technical Change Description
- Reviewing and approving of IQOQPQ protocols & reports
- Reviewing of CSV specific SOP’S and Templates
- Ensure the proper execution of the qualification and validation activities with respect of the company’s validation methodology
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in Sciences / Biological Engineering
- You have a relevant experience in CSV within a pharmaceutical industry
- You have good knowledge in deviation and CAPA
- You have ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
- You speak fluently English and French
- You are quality oriented, autonomous, rigorous and have good communication skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected]