Brabant Walloon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Automation Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
- Responsible for the execution, coordination and follow-up of solution designs and
technical matters related to Process Control to ensure construction, transformation,
commissioning and qualification of the solution meets agreed cost, timing, technology
and quality standards in line with the Global Technical Services standards.
- Key activities include:
o Define functional, technical and quality requirements.
o Realize process studies, P&ID’s and process layouts whilst considering the
operating and EHS characteristics at all design steps.
o Ensure preparation and update of the project qualification and coordinate
qualification activities of the installations.
o Ensure work inspections are issued in line with quality standards.
o Ensure systems legal conformity.
o Coordinate technicians during execution to secure contracts and connection of
services (water, chemicals, gases) and electricity.
- Industrial or Civil Engineer
- Demonstrates deep knowledge in design and implementation of engineering projects
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and perform his/her work in a cGMP consistent manner
- Good project management skills: organization, cost, time, schedule, contracting,
procurement, qualification, validation, technologies
- Practical experience in project supervision and people management
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]