Brabant Walloon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Process Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
In coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management, you will provide expertise in the implementation of good engineering & design practices and solutions to support design, execution and commissioning / qualification phases of CapEx Projects.
You will ensure correct design, construction, commissioning, and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities' requirement of Secondary equipment’s and Aseptic technologies package.
Related to these packages, it includes:
- Being the internal representative for all Secondary equipment’s and Aseptic technologies-related activities and installations
- Supporting the E.O in management of activities related to this package
- Ensure regular technical contact with MPU representative (User, QA, Validation, Maintenance,…)
- Ensuring alignment between E.O and the company Specification and Guidance
- Reviewing design and technical documentation
- Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package’ scope
- Ensure systems start-up and punch list solving
- Writing and executing commissioning and qualification protocols/reports
- Provide projects support in terms of technical expertise, contractors’ management and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user
- Engineering degree with 7 years’ experience as Process Engineer in Secondary Equipment’s and Aseptic Technologies domains.
- Strong Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and cGMP environment.
- BA4 BT electrical certification.
- Definition of functional, technical and quality requirements.
- Realization of reviews of process studies, P&ID’s and layouts
- Oversight contractor's performance.
- Integration of operability and EHS requirements at all design steps.
- Preparation of the project testing, commissioning and inspection requirements
- Organize legal conformity visits
- On-site verification of execution according to good practices
- Coordination with suppliers representatives, MPU representatives (User, QA, Validation, Maintenance,…),..
- Team working & Communication, Autonomy, Contractors' management.
- Good project integration experience: organization, schedule, qualification, validation, technologies.
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact email@example.com