Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#demand #planner #supplychain #demandplanning #kpi #stakeholders #pharma
Have you experience in demand planning? Are you a good communicator? Do you speak fluently English? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Demand Planner to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Demand Planner, you will drive the demand planning activities, develop high accuracy long term forecast, drive the core commercial cycle (S&OP). To be successful on your role, here are your main tasks:
- Initiate and coordinate the demand planning process
- Generate baseline forecast (Statistical forecast) and anticipate trends
- Work closely with sales & marketing and any other department for the most accurate forecast & ensuring full volume and value alignment 0-36 months horizon.
- Identify risks & opportunities
- Lead demand forecast review with key stakeholders
- Lead demand review meeting with top management to present volume to value overview
- Driving a close collaboration with inventory planners and planning hubs to manage launches and inventory.
- Manage an effective product lifecycle management process:
- Maintain product status from pro-launch to obsolete
- Proactively manage activities to clear residual and slow-moving stocks with commercial teams
- Interpret the key trends impacting individual channel/ account performance
- Provide expert input into the key market core commercial cycle (CCC) meetings
- Own and improve market forecast accuracy, forecast bias, statistical forecasting percentage KPI’s and forecast completeness
- Complete full root cause analyses and build mitigation plans for key issues impacting performance
- Work with sales and Commercial teams to ensure promotional activities and new product launch pipeline are fully reflected in the forecast
- Integrate customer inputs and insights from market data to the demand forecast
Who are you?
You hold a degree in Finance or Supply chain. You have experience in demand planning (preferably) or in another function in supply chain. You have a good knowledge of Excel, SAP/APO and SAP/SNP. You have a good end to end supply chain understanding. You speak fluently English and French. You are a real team player and a problem solver. You have excellent communication skills.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]