Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#qa #capa #deviation #changecontrol #GxP #KPI #continuousimprovement #operationalexcellence
Have you experience in quality assurance in the pharmaceutical field? Are you a flexible person? Do you have a good knowledge of cGxP? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a QA Officer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a QA Officer, you will provide support to continuous improvement and performance monitoring of deviation, CAPA and change control quality systems processes within a Manufacturing Performance Unit. To be successful on your role, here are your main tasks:
- Ensure support is provided to develop best practices that are in alignment with regulatory expectations and internal global policies and standards
- Ensure state-of-the-art and best industry practices are reflected in our development
- Support the development of transversal GxP Process: Trends analysis, Deviations, CAPA, Change controls, Management review
- Ensure Performance KPI to be up to date and maintain Deviation/CAPA/Change Control tools currently in use
- Manage relationship with operations
- Identify potential quality and compliance risks and help to manage these risks through the existing quality systems.
Who are you?
You hold a bachelor’s degree. You have a previous experience in continuous improvement or operational excellence. You have a first experience in GxP (cGxP, GMP). You speak fluently French and English. You have a strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and SAP. You have excellent communication skills. You are flexible and achievement oriented.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].