Customer Incident Management Specialist
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#complaint #investigation #analyse #evaluation #compliance #manufacturing
Have you an experience in complaint management? Have you an experience in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you detail oriented? Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for a Customer Incident Management Specialist to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Customer Incident Management Specialist, you will support the team in their day-to-day activities and bring support on cyclic tasks. To be successful on your role, here are your main tasks:
- Preliminary evaluation of the complaint
- Analyze and Coordinate investigations of Manufacturing sites for the received complaints
- Define complaint management strategy for specific defect trends
- Be the interface between local representatives' worldwide, global functions and manufacturing sites
- Be the main interlocutor when some additional information is needed
- Challenge investigation and summarize the investigation to the reporters
- Take the ownership on complaint management improvement
Who are you?
You hold a university degree in sciences. Ideally, you have 3-4 years’ experience in quality (complaint management). A good knowledge of biological manufacturing processes is an asset. You speak fluently French and English. You are open-minded and you have a quality mindset.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].