Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#engineer #project #engineering #facilities #infrastructure #equipment #pharma
What are your responsibilities?
As Project Coordinator, you will be concerned primarily with the application of developed solutions but may be involved in any other aspect of Engineering. To be successful on your role, here are your main tasks:
•Responsible for the installation of facilities, infrastructure and equipment
•Carry out plant design
•Secure contracts and connection of services (water, chemicals, gases) and electricity
• Manage independently (minimal supervision) several projects with small to medium risks and resources requirements
• Recognized as an expert in one area: brings his expertise to the engineering department. Is up-to-date on market best practice in that area.
• Challenge Customer needs when necessary. Suggests alternatives solutions
• Analyze, propose and implement technical solutions based on UR
• Take actions to control cost and timing related to project.
• Ensure monitoring and reporting.
• Write Technical Changes Description (TCD), Hazop & URB
• Participate (if necessary) in commercial negotiations
• Ensure construction follow-up, commissioning and reception by legal authority
• Prepare and update qualification protocols related to the different disciplines. Organize, monitor and execute qualification of installation
• Deliver on time and high quality projects through an efficient hand-over and documentation filing.
• Develop Risk management approach (strategy) for the project
Who are you?
You hold a degree in engineering. You have a relevant experience in project management. You have a deep knowledge in one area (HVAC, Utilities, Clean- Piping, Building, Process & Automation, Equipment). You have a successful experience in people management. You speak fluently French and English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].