Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#physicochemistry #scientist #QC #lab #pharmaceutical #analyticalmethods
What are your responsibilities?
As an Analytical Scientist, you will provide expertise on different physico-chemistry test methods and the related data generated relevant for performance monitoring in the context of Analytical Method Life Cycle of GQC (Global QC). To be successful on your role, here are your main tasks:
• Execute, participate, support and drive analytical data exploration (identification of relevant analytical parameters, relevancy of contextual data, data hierarchy, calculations, etc.)
• Execute, participate, support and drive analytical and contextual data mapping in different equipment/document/data management sources
• Define, participate, support and drive exploration/description of business rules into data transformation rules (relevance/dependency of context, calculation, aggregation, averaging, etc.) of analytical data
• Support project architect and participate in the elaboration of the overall project process steps, technical strategy and translate into deployment pilots (information gathering, build and propose scenario, present and gather feedbacks, etc.)
• Support QC sites in the deployment of CMV: identification of relevant test data, training on CMV tools and processes, Q&A, problem solving,…
• Create/support the appropriate documentation in order to drive execution of the process steps, project execution
• Collect and analyze the data produced and analyze the outcome in the context of the selected pilots of at the level of the overall project technical strategy
• Participate in the definition of a program to be deployed according to pilot outcome.
• Participate in the elaboration of the URS for the tools to be created
Who are you?
You hold a university degree in science. You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry and you have a good knowledge of GMP standards. You have a first-hand experience in the field of QC or analytical methods. You speak fluently French and English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].