Brabant Wallon – contracting
#QA #GxP #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a GMP Compliance to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will ensure support is provided to develop process documents that are in alignment with regulatory expectations, internal global policies and standards;
- You will ensure best industry practices are reflected in our development;
- You will manage QA activities related to one or more Quality Systems;
- You will coordinate inspection readiness activities;
- You will manage relationship with operations;
- You will identify potential quality and compliance risks and help to manage these risks through the existing quality systems.
Who are you?
- You have a master’s degree in Sciences or equivalent by experience;
- You have a previous experience in QA within a pharmaceutical industry;
- You have good knowledge of GxP (Aseptic, Validation, cGXP, GMP);
- You have strong communication skills, a flexible mindset and you are achievement oriented;
- You speak fluently French and English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92