QA Operational Distribution
Walloon Brabant – contracting
#Pharma #GDP #GMP #Distribution #Production
Our partner is looking for a QA Operational Distribution to join its team. Our partner is well known for its pharmaceutical and vaccines.
- Be the quality authority for minor/major deviations linked to Supply and Cold Chain processes in Wade operations.
- Be the QA representative in the daily deviation governance and ensure investigation plans, product impact assessment, root cause analysis and associated CAPA are properly performed, following relevant procedures.
- Ensure implementation follow up is performed and escalation process is properly applied when needed.
- Support the monitoring of quality KPIs for Wade distribution center related activities through the preparation / lead of the monthly quality governance meeting (Quality Council).
- Ensure that periodical reviews are performed and negative trends are properly remediated and escalated as required.
- Act as QA reviewer for Wade procedures : be the QA representative in the weekly SOP governance meeting an ensure the planning of review is realistic.
- Perform SOP QA review accordingly and ensure comments are discussed and implemented.
- Support the cold chain correction process
- Review and approve self-inspections performed by Wade operations and ensure appropriate actions are identified to address the observations.
- Ensure follow up of the action plan.
- Promote continuous improvement mindset in a day to day activities within the team and peers by using Operational Excellence tools (e.g.:IPO/PSS/Fishbone/5S…)
- Participate in the management of team performances through regular shopfloor presence
- Ensure the compliance on EHS topics in/outside his/her area and develop the EHS mindset within the team and peers
- Master’s degree in sciences Pharmacist / master’s in sciences / Bio Engineer pharmaceutical
- 2-3 years’ experience as QA in a pharmaceutical /biological production environment
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices, including cold chain management.
- Risk based approach methodology adept
- Good knowledge and expertise of quality systems, e.g. Deviation/ Investigation, Documentation Management, Training, CAPA, Risk Management.
- Demonstrated capabilities in SAP
- Fluency in French. Full level of English written and spoken
- Good communication skills, decision making, critical thinking and analysis of issues, impact and influence, innovative thinking, engage people, achieving excellence
- Easy collaborative &networking capabilities
- Team player
- Structured working method/disciplined approach
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.
Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]