EMEA Medical Operations Specialist (EMOS)
Zaventem – Contracting
#MAF #HCC #EMEA #Medical #budgetmanagement
Our partner is looking for a EMEA Medical Operations Specialist to join its team.
What are your responsibilities?
As an EMEA Medical Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for overall budget management taks, organize and attent medical event with the EMEA MAF and MedEd team(s), and ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy.
- Budget management tasks
- Responsible for overall budget tracking by consolidating information acquired from agencies, internal stakeholders and Janssen finance
- Support consolidation of budget in accordance with finance update cycles, escalating budget discrepancies as appropriate
- Follow-up with involved agencies on budget estimates and work orders/contract
- Request PO numbers and work closely with the EMEA Event Support Team
- Follow up on invoices and reconciliations
- Responsible for budget planning, tracking and reporting of events, sponsorships, grants and consultancy agreements
- Medical Event Planning
- Coordinate the planning of Medical HCC sensitive meetings with less than 30 external participants working closely with the EMEA MAF and MedEd team(s)
- Organize and attend planning meeting(s) with the respective EMEA team(s) and stakeholders and contribute to review of annual plans for Medical activities, Educational Grants and Consultancy agreements
- Proactively reach out to Event/Grant/Consultancy agreement owner (or escalate) in case of discrepancy between Annual planning and currently requested activities
- Event Project Management
- Responsible for preparation, set up, conduct and closure of Medical meetings with less than 30 external participants
- Together with internal event owner, select & contract medical communication and logistics agency for each meeting, ensure compliance with established rate card as determined by procurement
- Act as primary contact point for external participants and medical communication agencies
- Arrange all the logistic for the meeting and the external participants
- Closely work with the EMEA Event Support team to follow contract and payment processes.
- Close and reconcile events against agreed budgets
- Educational Grant/Consultancy or speaker agreements management
- Together with the team, obtain the required documentation for submission
- Advise the requester on local HCC requirements or specificities
- Closely work with the EMEA Event Support team to follow contract and payment processes
- Management all healthcare compliance aspects related to meeting project management (?30 HCPs) and Educational Grant/Consultancy or speaker agreements management:
- post meeting reconciliation, filing and archiving,
- Coordinate transfer of value (ToV) and disclosure
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy
- Maintain open communication and cooperation with other individuals in EMEA Medical Affairs Team to ensure knowledge exchange and sharing of good practice.
- Look for efficiencies and improvements in the related business processes
Who are you?
You have an experience in budget or finance and a background in medical, healthcare or pharmaceutical meeting. You also have project management skills and have experience in working in a complex and virtual environment. Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, time-management skills and communications skills, both written and verbal. Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company. Awareness of Healthcare Compliance. You can identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task. You are fluent in English and additional EMEA languages is an advantage. You are flexible to travel occasionally within Europe.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Yannick Kizito: [email protected].