Construction Safety Coordinator
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#construction #safety #coordination #EHS #engineering #pharma
Our partner is currently looking for a Construction Safety Coordinator to reinforce its teams. Our partner is a pharmaceutical company.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Construction Safety Coordinator, you will be responsible for checking that the project construction activities are executed safely in accordance with our client’s requirements. To be successful in this role, here are your main tasks:
• Coordinate construction activities and liaise with the Host Site EHS team
• Review safe methods of working ahead of work starting
• Lead daily safe work planning sessions e.g. SPA, RAMS, PTW
• Participate in daily prestart workforce safety briefings
• Participate in safety meetings and lead daily safety walks of the site
• Participate in toolbox talks
•Assist in incident investigation
• Induct / orientate the workers
• Identify and control new workers
• Identify general and specific safety hazards to the workers
• Inspect and conduct safety audits of tasks and safe systems / processes
• Ensure that all incidents are reported
• Participate in incident investigations
• Ensure workers only carry out tasks for which they are trained and qualified
• Ensure risk assessments and method statements are in place and in use
• Encourage and participate in the behavioral safety system
• Intervene and correct any unsafe conditions
• Participate in safety meetings
• Ensure good housekeeping and organized tidiness (5S) at all times
Who are you?
You hold a degree in engineering or EHS. You have a safety professional certification. You have an experience in construction management and in EHS. You speak fluently French and you have a good level in English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].