Doc & Training Project Manager
Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#QA #PM #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a Doc &Training Project Manager. You’ve had a first experience within the pharmaceutical industry? Our partner is well known for its pharmaceutical and vaccines
What are your responsibilities?
You will work in close contacts with the key users (global and business representatives) to maintains the overall view on all actions and initiatives related to the migration of Documentation applications to the new corporate platform. Here are your mains responsibilities:
- Maintain a detailed project tracker for all initiatives linked to the migration of all different applications to the platform
- Manage multiple workstreams in parallel
- Manage all the stakeholders effectively both on global and business side
- Make sure that all changes in timing, scope and costs are duly reported and risks are promptly raised if needed
- Support the creation of strategic/operational material to drive the project implementation effectively (training, communication, governance, data analysis etc.)
- Able to identify and mitigate project risks
- Work as part of the team and act as a reference point when a global view is needed
- Act as coach on project management methodology and best practice sharing to support the whole team when needed
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 5 years of similar experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have good knowledge in risk management and project migration
- You are risks oriented, proactive, and pragmatic
- You are fluent English (both written and spoken), French is a strong asset
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92