Brabant Walloon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a QA Validation Consultant to assure and maintain the organization of the activities linked to the quality oversight of the validation activities in a building of bulk production. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
- Ensure the quality of the equipment’s/process/product and the supply of the bulk product in a timely manner.
- Represent Quality assurance in the decision linked to the activities
- Participate the improvement of the quality systems in the validation activities to ensure compliance of validation activities and the commercial production
- Ensure and organize the implementation of quality oversight activities linked to the documentation review
- Identify, Develop and Implement improvements to the quality oversight processes
- Training and coaching manufacturing and validation on efficient deviation management and risks identification, including facilitating and/or contributing to risk identification workshops or root cause analysis for deviations.
- Acts as a QMS subject matter expert and assure that current activities are in line with requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in QA validation within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience in influencing improvement activity to ensure implementation of appropriate actions
- Knowledge of primary processes is an asset
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Béatrice Stroobants, [email protected]