Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#CSV #computersystemvalidation #validation #GMP #pharma
Our partner is looking for a CSV Engineer to reinforce its teams. Our partner is a well-known pharmaceutical industry.
What are your responsibilities?
As a CSV Engineer, your main tasks will be:
- Writing, reviewing and approving of validation plans and validation summary reports
- Reviewing and approving URS, SRA, DQ, ERES
- Reviewing and approving of Technical Change Description
- Reviewing and approving of IQOQ protocols & reports, PQ protocols & reports, …
- Reviewing of CVS specific SOP’S and Templates
- Ensure the proper execution of the qualification and validation activities with respect of our client’s validation methodology
Who are you?
You hold a degree in sciences. You have a relevant experience in validation (CSV) and you have a good knowledge of cGMP, GAMP, Eudralex Vol 4 annex 11, 21 CFR part 11, … You speak fluently French and English. You are autonomous, team player, rigorous and structured.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected]