Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#project #management #newbuilding #newequipments #projectmanager #PM #pharma #GMP
Our client is actively looking for a Project Lead to reinforce its teams. Our partner is a well-known international pharmaceutical company.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Project Lead, you will be working for a project team on a key project for the organization. You will directly report to the Project Manager and support him implementing the project. To be successful in this role, here are your main tasks:
- Actively participate in the implementation of a strategic project for the MPU and our client as a whole;
- Define the implementation plan ready to use assembly and buffer
- Define the need of loose equipment with the user’s team;
- Evaluate, manage and create all documentation (design until qualification) of the loose equipment needed for the project;
- Coordinate the full qualification of the loose equipment, including coordination of automation team for CSV qualification;
- Supervise the creation of new articles within GSK and coordinate all the teams involved;
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of the departments;
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate potential solutions for the project and follow-up the implementation;
- Participate to the coordination of change controls for the implementation and use of new articles in the MPU (Ready-to-Use Assemblies & buffers) and loose equipment;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Standard project deliverables; project plan, communication plan, monthly reports
- Change Controls required for the implementation of new articles
- DCA required for the implementation of new articles
- New ready-to-use assemblies & buffers usable by the production team
- URS, PO, DQ, QRA, IQOQ for loose equipment
Who are you?
You hold a technical or scientific degree. Ideally, you have a PMP or Prince2 certification. You have a good command of MS Project. You have a relevant experience in project management. You have an experience in a regulated environment. You speak fluently French and English.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit, [email protected].