Brabant Wallon – contracting
#QA #Validation #GMP #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a QA Validation to reinforce the team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
- To ensure quality oversight to technical services activities (alarms, logbook of equipments, etc…)
- To master and ensure the key QA activities related to maintenance, calibration & measures and project in your area of responsibility (relating to maintenance order, creation, modification and/or deletion of maintenance/Calibration and measures plan, creation, modification and/or deletion of PI&Ds, etc….).
- To Build a strong partnership with these key stakeholders (maintenance, calibration & measures and project team)
- To ensure compliance of quality processes (review of CAPA, review of deviation – no approval) ensure the adequate management of maintenance and Calibration & Measures deviation (only review) and CAPA (only review)
- To ensure that investigations, maintenance and calibration plans are reviewed and handled in a timely manner
- To follow and support the investigation of technical complex problems – Investigation on floor (technical area & production area)
Who are you?
- You have a Scientific degree
- You have a first experience in Quality Assistance within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have good knowledge of GMP
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92