Validation Engineer Junior
Brabant Wallon – contracting
#Validation #GMP #Pharma
Our partner is looking for a Validation Engineer Junior to reinforce the team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
You will have to manage validation of primary and Secondary Transfers. Here are your main responsibilities:
- To Review PQ validation issue by Third Parties
- To perform Risk Assessment, FMEA
- To write / review validation master plan, summary report, difference analysis
Who are you?
- You hold an engineer’s degree
- You have a first experience in production or validation within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have good organization skills
- You have good knowledge of SAP
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92