Functional & Organizational Safety Coach
Permanent Contract – Bruges area
#Automotive #Hybrydtechnology #Electricaldrivesolutions #Emotors #Ferrari #McLaren
Have you always been passionate about high-end sports cars, definition and tailoring of the Organizational Functional Safety processes? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? This job might be something for you!
We are looking for a definition and tailoring of the Organizational Functional Safety Processes (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
- Coordination of internal confirmation reviews and audits across projects.
- Safety management during the offer phase (up to project kick-off).
- Responsible for the definition and tailoring of the Organizational Functional Safety processes.
- Definition of tools and resources.Qualification of the development tools and libraries.
- Manages the Project Functional Safety Managers throughout the course of projects (support and follow-up).
- Safety management after SOP.
- Responsible for ISO26262 related qualification of personnel.
Who are you?
- Master in Informatics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Electro-Mechanical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Experienced in the management of (automotive) Functional Safety engineering ensuring compliance to ISO26262 ASIL-D rated automotive product lifecycles is a must.
- You know how to put ISO26262 into practice based upon former industry experience. You are a qualified / certified Functional Safety expert (AFSE or similar).
- You are a qualified / certified Auditor at least on IATF 16949 but preferably ISO 19011.
- Experience with assessments and audits for international programs requiring ISO26262 compliance is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge on product safety according to IATF 16949.
- Knowledge of tools used in Functional Safety Management.
- You are familiar with automotive development and both quantitative & qualitative methodologies (FMEA/FTA / FMEDA / DFA methods/tools) and the typical associated tools (e.g. FaultTree+, Medini etc.).
- Experience in Software Quality, process and standards (e.g., SPICE, CMMI) is a plus.
- Knowledge of System Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of Requirement Management.
- Eye for detail, structured & qualitative working.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Organizational & people management skills.
What can you expect?
As consultant Functional & Organizational Safety Coach, you will get:
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking.
- An attractive salary package
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) .
- Structural telework policy.
Does this vacancy match with your expectations? Apply now through the website or contact Martine Vergote 0495/365142 or by email: martine.vergote(at)jeffersonwells.be