Brabant Walloon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a QA Validation Consultant to ensures QA oversight and support quality tasks linked to projects led by the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) department. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
- Challenge, review and approve documentation associated with MSAT projects in accordance with the GSK Vaccines standards and procedures.
- Write some validation documents according to standards and procedures.
- Support the QA Operations regarding validation topics
- Understand how production equipment’s work and assess their impact on product and patient safety
- Use a risk-based approach in order to solve problems and prioritize tasks
- Make sure that a quality and compliance mindset governs all validation activities
- Develop and continuously improve his/her expertise about validation activities
- Experience in QA validation within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Knowledge of digitalization processes
- Knowledge of different regulations and standards related to validation activities
- Fluent in English
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Béatrice Stroobants, [email protected]