Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Senior Associate Scientist
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Associate Scientist.
The department you will be working in is responsible for: Method Development, Method Validation, Method Transfer and support for chromatographic, spectroscopic and physicochemical methods.
Scope of work:
- Execute method development, validation and transfer activities on small molecule projects related to lab technology (NIR/Raman) with focus on Polymorphism.
- Perform statistical data analysis and building chemometric models.
- Develop and implement on-/in-line process analytical tools (e.g. Raman, NIR, Laser Diffraction,…) to monitor and control critical process parameters of pharmaceutical processes during batch process and Continuous Manufacturing.
- Execute data review
- Author and review protocols and reports regarding method development, method validation and method transfer
- Report results to teams and management.
- Ensure high scientific quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Comply with regulatory, GMP and safety rules
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
Who are you?
- You hold a Master degree in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology or a related science with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical Company.
- You have good knowledge of GMP.
- Expertise in various spectroscopic techniques (NIR, Raman, UV and IR) for application in analytical chemistry is preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses and chemometrics is preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with pharmaceutical processes (granulation, blending, spray drying, coating, …) is beneficial.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now with your cv!